TYPE OF QUESTIONS
The examination will comprise of 125 questions, and candidates will get 180 minutes to complete the exam. GPAT will have
- MCQs (Multiple Choice Type questions) related to various subjects such as Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Physical Pharmacy, and Pharmaceutical Chemistry among others.
- The time duration to complete the examination is of 3 hours.
- The question paper will be asked in English
- For every correct response 4 marks will be allotted.
- For every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
|For correct response||+4|
|For incorrect response||-1|
|No attempt of question||0|